Any other my aquarium box users?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just curious if you got the saltwater box for this month, it kinda underwhelmed me.

Last month was great though so I'm gonna wait and see next month and how it goes

I'm on the freshwater side of things, but I think the idea is that sometimes the boxes will be wonderful, sometimes okay, sometimes nothing you want, but it should average out over the year.

I got a couple but stopped, since I didn't have need for all the fish food that gets included.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, like last month was really a lot of food and stuff but it was a great variety, the only issue that bugs me a bit this month is the coral viewing glasses they sent. They're just orange safety glasses? I was hoping it was one of the Cora viewers you set in the water, so that was a let down.

This month seemed really focused on coral, they sent a really nice Coral frag holder, which for someone like me living two hours away from the nearest pet store and wanting to get into SPS, should come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom