anybody ever use these on your cat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melody said:
DeFeKt said:
If a cat scratched my baby just once, it'd be out the window in a flash.
but thats jmo

:zip:
neither the cat nor baby understands whats going on....

I think giving the soft paws a try are a great idea... you dont have much to loose. If the cat wont tolerate them, then you have no choice but to declaw, or find him a new home, and I couldnt imagine that. Kitty is a family member too...
and I know if I saw the red, I would be terrified too :lol: Killer Kitty on the loose!
Pain is a wonderful way to lose touch with reality. That little bastard was running around once and tried to jump over my head while I was sitting on the couch. He missed and decided to keep going. I ended up with three parallel scratches on my forehead across my eye down to my cheek. He is so lucky that he can fit behind heavy furniture. I had the pirate look going on for days.

I believe the cat knows what's going on. It's just asserting itself over a potentially threat. He knows how to scratch playful and how to scratch mean. So do I. I'll probably order the softpaws this weekend and maybe post a video of him "getting used to them".

deli_conker said:
I'll probably order the softpaws this weekend and maybe post a video of him "getting used to them".
:lach:

that should be great..... kinda like putting the tape on the bottom of their feet.... :uhoh: which I have never done :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom