Anybody watch tanked tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
even hard wheels wouldnt be that noisy. i used to skate alot and by alot i mean it was my life and my pay for a year lol. now if they used the wheels outside got them all roughed up then yes they would make alot of noise.

ryan-peddle said:
Ok anybody know what the new episode is called so I can download it ? Or is this season over?

It was only slated for 5-6 episodes.... I think it was picked up for another run tho. Maybe some will air in a few months.

Don't wanna come off wrong but please make sure you read over the recent threads before posting questions. The tanks they build are normally 1.25" acrylic, but the front panel on the skateboard tank was bumped up to 2"... plus they can only use urethane "indoor" wheels on their boards, which are softer.
they hardened the acrilic that would cause it to increase sound

How they did the tank it won't have that much sound no more then a tv close to it. Softer wheels with hard acrylic won't make that much noise. Get a roll of package tape and roll it on a window and imagine that ten times quiter

Back
Top Bottom