Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-20-2005, 08:29 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict
lyquidphyre....your in our thoughts and prayers
Yes, absolutely, please get to the Dr. and we also will be praying for you.

Vote for AquariumAdvice
Old 02-20-2005, 12:38 PM   #22
thats right beeyotch you get better b4 i call the cops on you

Old 02-22-2005, 03:16 AM   #23
AA Team Emeritus

Hey lyquidphyre,
I was thinking about you today. Hope the visit to the doctor eased your mind and you're feeling better soon.

Old 02-22-2005, 03:52 AM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
Awww thanks
I pulled an all nighter and cleaned house... and then crashed at like 8am so no doc today
I am, however, setting up an appointment tomorrow and maybe I can see the doc tomorrow or Weds (if I go throo the school its free... so im at their mercy as to when they set up an appointment)

my lymph nodes in my legs have almost disappeared but i woke up in pain again today

thanks so much guys for your prays and concern
i didn't mean to draw this much attention to myself... i was trying to be like "anyone know what this is before I drop a lot of money at the doctor" thanks so much for caring =o)

Old 02-22-2005, 05:02 AM   #25
Aquarium Advice Freak
Are you by any chance on any kind of medication? The reason I ask is that I'm a type 1 diabetic, and just got put on an ACE inhibitor to help protect my kidneys. I know that when I got the prescription filled for the first time, my pharmacist mentioned in passing not to eat salt alternative products. That kind of freaked me out, so I pressed her further and she told me not to eat anything with added potassium because it can build up, somehow the medication doesn't allow your body to get rid of it or something (I was a biochem major, and ran fast from that, so now I avoid technical biochemistry type explanations, and just try to get the major important stuff). If you're on any medications, I'd check to see if there's any kind of reactions to the excess potassium/sodium or any of the other many vitamins and minerals slim fast adds, because I know slim fast has alot of added things in it. Good luck at the doctor, you'll be in my prayers as well
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Old 02-22-2005, 09:33 PM   #26
AA Team Emeritus
Lyquid - I just saw this and you are certainly in our prayers and thoughts.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:44 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
I went to the doctor today and I was planning on waiting to get all the tests back in.. but I guess I will let you know as I find out.
They are running 3, maybe 4 tests. They took a test tube+ of blood and found out that im borderline anemic and that I have a bacterial and viral infection-- thats just one test.
I will know the results of the others tomorrow and possibly thursday.
The doctor said she is testing my white blood cell count, if I have RA and something else. My arm is sore from where they drew blood =o(
Id rather get something pierced, that way I have more to show for it than a bandaid! (hehe j/p)

Keep me in ur prayers and hopefully all the tests will come back better than the first one =o)
you guys are all so wonderful

Old 02-22-2005, 09:49 PM   #28
we want you to get better

also on another note

my dad went to the doctors today he has been sick for 3 weeks
he has pneumonia and he cracked his ribs from coughing so hard luckily its bacterial pneumonia and not viral pneumonia if its viral he cant get any medication so im happy cause he got medicine to get better
Old 02-23-2005, 11:34 AM   #29
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to flipz
I've been watching this post closely lyquid... i hope the best for you!

Come join the Ohio forum on AA!
Old 02-23-2005, 11:43 AM   #30
Moderator Emeritus
This is a huge wake up call from your body telling you to care for it better! I hope with all the tests, the doctor is able to get you back on your feet soon

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com