Anyone been to London?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2cvbloke said:
LandGhoti said:
Scott, if I go through the Chunnel, I will take pics for you!

I've been through twice, and I can tell you, it's dark in there, nothing to take pics of.... :lol:

Same here, there is light........... Then nothingness...... Oh! Light again! :D

Nice comfortable ride nonetheless. The on-board "snack bar" is just that, a snack provider. I cannot remember if they had a "restaurant" in there tho...

I must be getting old....

:D

Serge said:
Same here, there is light........... Then nothingness...... Oh! Light again! :D

Nice comfortable ride nonetheless. The on-board "snack bar" is just that, a snack provider. I cannot remember if they had a "restaurant" in there tho...

I must be getting old....

I went on the car transporter, so all there was to see was just cars and black windows (and I remember once using a camcorder looking out the window, but with the lenscap still on!!! :lol: ), never been on the Eurostar train though... :mrgreen:

2cvbloke said:
I went on the car transporter, so all there was to see was just cars and black windows (and I remember once using a camcorder looking out the window, but with the lenscap still on!!! :lol: ), never been on the Eurostar train though... :mrgreen:

The Eurostar is a great way to do the London <-> Paris commute. Easy, comfortable, luxurious and stress free! :) You should give it a try one of these day when you're tired of the rain. :wink:

Cheers!

A new Eurostar high-speed line has just opened, so you can go to France in about 2 hours from the furthest station... :D

Helps to have a passport though... :(

Back
Top Bottom