anyone else do this with their candy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
Every box of chocolates I get.. I will take a bite of a piece, and then put it back. So then someone is like "can i have some chocolate" they open the box and almost all of them are half eaten. Sometimes I like it, and want to save it for later... or other times Its just not what I want at the moment

anyone else do this?

I wish more candy boxes came with maps as to what kind is where. Half of that kind of stuff I dont like the middle so I like to know what im biting into.

lyquidphyre said:
Every box of chocolates I get.. I will take a bite of a piece, and then put it back. So then someone is like "can i have some chocolate" they open the box and almost all of them are half eaten. Sometimes I like it, and want to save it for later... or other times Its just not what I want at the moment

anyone else do this?

Other people do this? I thought it was limited to my wife only...wow!

daaaaamn ... i just think of the bacteria that is being left to grow inside the box not to mention on the chocolates. *shudders*

i just think of the bacteria that is being left to grow inside the box not to mention on the chocolates
Just makes for a stronger immune system, if it doesn't kill you first :wink:

Menagerie said:
i just think of the bacteria that is being left to grow inside the box not to mention on the chocolates
Just makes for a stronger immune system, if it doesn't kill you first :wink:

I agree menagerie... I dont worry about germs. Now, I cook my chicken and pork... but all that anit-bacterial stuff... forget it. I hardly ever get sick. maybe once in a year. I dont get flu shots, and I have never had the flu, but everyone in my house will get it and be out for weeks... :roll: *knock on wood*
I think I have that kick butt imune system dunno...

and no... I will not put the chocos back... although I licked one once to keep someone from eatting it. :twisted:

"they" are actually recommending that people stop using the antibacterial soaps and things because bacteria is becoming immune to it and getting harder and harder to kill. Hot water and regular soap do just as well. I just throw away the gross chocolates. What do you do with the chocolate covered cherries??

of course i do that!! and its only to make the other people to not want them...too.

SerLunchbox said:
daaaaamn ... i just think of the bacteria that is being left to grow inside the box not to mention on the chocolates. *shudders*

As the left over salival enzymes continue to slowly digest the edges of the chocolates....

I wish more candy boxes came with maps as to what kind is where. Half of that kind of stuff I dont like the middle so I like to know what im biting into.

Specially the orange and pink fillings, there are just those kinds of fillings days.

I do it to keep chocolate eating predators (( Brother.. Mother.. ect. )) from devouring my precious treasures..

Just a quick little fact that I saw the other day on the news, some anti-bacterial lotions are VERY flamable. The news guy squirted some on the table the size of a quarter and put a match next to it and it turned into a flaming blob. Be cautious.

Has anyone else noticed that chocolate manufacturer's don't EVER make a box of chocolates that someone will actually eat every piece in it? I know that when I get a box I'll maybe eat 4 or 5 different kinds and throw the rest away.

Fishyfanatic said:
Just a quick little fact that I saw the other day on the news, some anti-bacterial lotions are VERY flamable. The news guy squirted some on the table the size of a quarter and put a match next to it and it turned into a flaming blob. Be cautious.

8O *runs to find the soap and some matches* :twisted:

i usually keep a tooth pick or swiss army blade handy... poke a hole in the bottom, pull some stuff out... if i like what I see, I eat it. if not, i put it back. No one ever looks at the bottoms of the chocolates....

It's chocolate! Sure some are better than others, but they're all still primarily chocolate, how could you go wrong LOL... :lol: Biting them in half would work- I'd stay away from them ewww....

Fishyfanatic said:

Just the gels...they are isopropanol based.....you can draw flaming pictures with them....um, not that I would know personally. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom