Anyone else studying for their drivers license?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elephantnose

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm in the process off getting my learners permit. I'm taking the drug and alcohol test rn. Taking the actual permit test later. Anyone else studying?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm 14 and got my learners a month or two ago. Idk what it's like where you are but where I am it's not as hard as most people seem to think. If you study for a while and do fairly well in school you should get it easy.

29 Gallon Community

I'm florida you have to be 15 to get your permit. I'm going to take the test online. I've already paid I just have to wait until I find my social security before I start.

Driving test??
In southern Cali all you have to do is go to the DMV and ask for one and you get it, no tests or anything..........

at least it certainly seems that way with how a lot of people drive around here. ;)

Lol, yeah at least in Florida in order to get your learners permit you have to be 15 and take a written test, and a long a** 4+ hour drug and alcohol test. You can only drive with an adult. Once you've had your permit for a year you can officially get a license. You have to take a driving test where you take your car and some guy comes and administers you and deducts point for every mistake you make. If you don't get too many points taken off you pass.

Okay took the test at 11:52pm lol. Got an 90 on both parts.

I don't live there but in the phillipines for a license for a car it's a closed street, the hardest part is dodging a cat and the highest speed you go is 20 mph since that's what the sign says but for a motorcycle license which includes our mini transportation tricycles so our bike taxi you just drive around a short 5 min course same thing

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom