Anyone else watch the Daytona 500?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jchillin.

We were on the edge of our seats screaming. My wife and son were actually crying.
We are HUGE Gordon fans.
:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Oscarbreeder, I didn't watch but I did think of you! I'm glad you had so much fun. I'm not a big race fan (ducks!!) but I'll watch the Indy 500 and maybe the Brickyard 400 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, just because I'm crazy about Indy and maybe they'll show some city scenes in there too -- but usually they don't show city scenes like they do during football games. But that's ok, since it's easy to get caught up in the race!

ReefRaff, who did you want to win? (keep in mind that I only recognize three or four names :wink: )

personaly I would have liked to seen Rusty wallace win just becuase it's his last year. But I normally root for Ernhart, or Tony stewart.

I must say I wasn't real impressed with dale. He could have stuck with tony in the last few laps and helped him like tony did last year, but hey, thats raceing.

I look for Gordon and Jimmie johnson to be strong this year.

I'm a Mark Martin fan so this is his last year to make to the head table. I thought he did pretty good at the race considering the pit road speeding penalty he and several others got. 8)

I just got back from Daytona...I was there....what a weekend!!!! Im tired...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom