Anyone famous live near you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daren100

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok, I'm struggling with 'famous' here any very UK based but...

James Morisson lives about half a mile away from us.
Fat Boy Slim & Zoe Ball live a couple of miles away.
Chris Difford of Squeeze lives in the Marina, 3 miles away.
Will Young has a holiday home down the road.
Chris Eubank is about a mile away.
Des Lynam, Dennis Healy, Jamie Theakston, Jordan & Peter Andre, Steve Coogan and Preston from The Ordinary Boys and BB :confused: are also local.

Very cool...I live 45 minutes from DC does that count? I live less then an hour away from the President of the US. Robert Duvall lives about 20 mintues from me. I'm sure there are others. I know Julia Roberts had a horse farm at one time across the river in MD from us. Most of the Redskins live in the area...

Eric Clapton lives (when not at his house in england) about 20 minutes from where I just bought my house. His daughter went to the local highschool. He met his wife at a party in columbus, ohio(she went to watterson high). Archie Griffin also lives in columbus...GO BUCKS. Lil bow wow lives about a half hour away. Les Wexner(owner /founder of limited, bath and body works, wexner arts center, victoria secret, white barn candle, and more.

heh, old Buckeyes are all over the place in Columbus. I routinely see Pete Johnson at the bar where I go to watch NFL games in the fall; guess he knows the owner or something.

Now finding someone 'tabloid' famous in Columbus (aside from Eric Clapton), that would take some work. :p

As a service Tech. in the San Francisco bay area, I have been to the homes of and have met some very famous people. My favorites are Carols Santana and George Lucas. Others are Phil Lesh, J. P. Getty Jr. and the late Bill Walsh. All within 30 miles or less.

The Roethlisbergers ( Bens family - hes the QB for the Pittsburg Steelers) live here in Findlay, just a few miles from me. I regularly see Ken ( Ben's dad) where I work. I've met him a few times.

I work for the electric company and have seen the bills of some famous people like Bill cosby, 50 Cent, and Martha Stewart... its unfathomable these peoples houses

I just found out Michael Vick will be working for the construction company working on a new academic building on my campus. Does that count?

Also can claim the DC and NoVa ones. Shaquille O'Neil was also reportedly looking at vineyards in my county a couple summers ago. We were hoping he'd open a Wine Shaq...don't think he ended up purchasing any though.

Carl Cox (DJ from the UK) bought a house right around the corner from my parents.

My husband would marry him if he could, so I have to keep him from stalking the place whenever we visit.

Yeah a few, I am right outside of Barrington,Il.

most the 85 bears lived around here, jordan lived close so did pippen, the clown from house of 1000 corpses lives less the 3 miles north of me.

Back
Top Bottom