Anyone hear the new version of Pink Floyd's The Wall ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, the music itself is more distorted, but I think that is their style.

I finally heard it. I did like it. My husband, however, did not. :roll:
He immediately got the Pink Floyd CD out and played that version. :lol:

speaking of pink floyd, there is someone out there doing "comfortably numb". its the scissor sisters (sic) and i have to listen to it at least 3 times a day at work (retail manager) still sadder is i ask they people who work for me if they have ever heard of Pink Floyd and some say no and every last one of them has never heard to pink floyd version. the only theing they know is "isnt that something to do with the wizard of oz"

so sad.

Ooooh! That reminds me -- I saw the Scissor Sisters on late night TV the other night. It was the first time I heard of them. I don't know what they sang. Sorry to say, I didn't like them at all. I changed the channel before they finished. It was too close to bedtime and I didn't want to have nightmares! :lol:

i ask they people who work for me if they have ever heard of Pink Floyd and some say no and every last one of them has never heard to pink floyd version. the only theing they know is "isnt that something to do with the wizard of oz"
That is scarry. 8O
I finally heard it. I did like it. My husband, however, did not.
He immediately got the Pink Floyd CD out and played that version.
Don't get me wrong, I am still a Pink Floyd nut and their version will always be closest to my heart, I just think Korn did a very good job.

the scissor sisters are horrible...at least this song. wow how can you take a great song like this and just manhandle it to the point that the song isnt good anymore?

wow its bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom