Aq Advisor is back! Ya'll are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK - seems to work from my work computer - though I can't really spend time on it here:) Ah well:)

Folks, you'll need to clear your cache before visiting the site again in order for it to work. If you're using an Apple device, you'll probably have to uninstall Chrome and re-install to clear the cache since there's no way to do it otherwise.

Using ipad2 and still redirecting and sending me to the App Store. :(

Folks, you'll need to clear your cache before visiting the site again in order for it to work. If you're using an Apple device, you'll probably have to uninstall Chrome and re-install to clear the cache since there's no way to do it otherwise.

I cleared out everything but the saved passwords and auto fill data and it is still redirecting, this time to Expedia. I'm running Chrome on a Linux Mint 13 system. The same holds true for Firefox, cleared everything and it still redirects as well.

I can't get to it either. it keeps redirecting me to google.…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still collecting data for this to send to the host, and I have about three messages that have provided forwarding links. Besides the apple store, I really need a good collection of weblinks to send them to narrow down the ad providers that are redirecting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I believe the black/grey screen happens when the server is overloaded. It's a super cheap server not meant for the bandwidth this site sees.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom