Aqadvisor Down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We must proceed with caution or AA is next.. just one comet in that 2.5??? Why not double up?!! They're soo cuteee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

AA actually has active admins. This site is also probably secure, since they're using more than base html I first learned in the sixth grade. If I knew the algorithms and database on aqadvisor.com, I'd just rehost it somewhere. Lemme see if I can view the source material via Google's cached version of the site...

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That would be awesome schoeplein! With how much it gets referenced here it would be nice to have a living, breathing, updated version. Even just one rehosted somewhere where it's not as laggy, slow, and ignored would be nice.

AA actually has active admins. This site is also probably secure, since they're using more than base html I first learned in the sixth grade. If I knew the algorithms and database on aqadvisor.com, I'd just rehost it somewhere. Lemme see if I can view the source material via Google's cached version of the site...

Is it really that easy? That would be way cool if you could pull that off!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Unfortunately the cached version only had the frame work for the basic page, and even that was incomplete. I found their IP and host company - contacted them on their site asking for the Web admins contact info, or if they could resolve the issue on their end. We'll see what they say!

Hmm - it was working today earlier, but now it isn't (on Chrome) - different computers though, and different virus protection - too bad, because I was using it to help with tank stocking (along with many library books and many browser tabs open!!) - ah well, still have plenty of time before the tank is ready:)

I found a way to use aqadvisor a couple days ago, I used a bunch of free proxy sites online. Some proxies worked while others did not. Might take a few tries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

markiestar seems to work. Also it seems like you have to manualy type in the dimensions of your aquarium now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That poxy wouldn't work for me but I found one that did. Yeah, I had to manually put in the dimensions.

Back
Top Bottom