Aquabid problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morningman

Aquarium Advice Regular
I don't know about anyone else, but the last few days and times that I've logged on at Aquabid.....my antivirus software has gone nuts....blocking Trojan viruses...etc. I'm now staying away for awhile. Anyone else having problems?

Same thing, picked it up thru explorer, firefox 3.0.3 works fine

virus is brastk.exe, you'll find it in your startup section in msconfig. Oddly my McAfee picks it up but only after the fact and won't remove it. Trying housecall.

About this Potentially Unwanted Program
Name: Generic PUP.z
Location: C:\Documents and Settings\xxxxxxxx\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VM35K1IF\Install[2].exe

I ended up going back to a restore point from the morning before I hit the site. Nothing else was able to remove it

I think I was able to remove it with my Malewarebytes ani-spy , anti-Malware program. It seems to have settled down now and the popups have ceased. The Malewarebytes program was free at download.com

Here's the whois for the domain in case anyone would like to offer them some commentary on their site

Registrant:
FishBookStore.com
130 Springbrook Ln
Stockbridge, GA 30281-1550
US

Domain Name: AQUABID.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
FishBookStore.com
Mark Barnett
130 Springbrook Ln
Stockbridge, GA 30281-1550
US