Aquaplanner Pro update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rodeo one

Aquarium Advice Addict
So woke up to a new Icon on my Aquaplanner & oh, can t get into it. Um, all of my reminders are in there, slight problem there. Anyone else experiencing this??? Tell me it ll come back !!

I really like it. Didn t have it backed up in ICloud tho so now I ll use all my info. It s still sending me alerts, just can t open it. Very frustrating.

Hi Rodeo, next time you have an issue just send me an email via the website. Quickest way of getting in contact with me. So since you are not using iCloud this is what you should do, connect your device to iTunes and backup the aquaPlanner data, you might also want to get the notifications file since it will be lost when you delete the app. More details on how to do this at aquaplanner - Aquarium Scheduler iCloud and Backup
Once you have those files, delete the app, reinstall the app. Make sure you have version 3.0.0. Before starting the app go back to iTunes and add the files back to aquaPlanner. You should now have your data back as well as notifications. I highly recommend you use iCloud by the way.

Back
Top Bottom