Aquarank reset today! Restart the voting everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do any number of things. That was just something i put together real quick. different colors would be quite easy. Any in particular? I picked those because I knew they'd stand out no matter which background someone was using...

that's odd. after reading this I had to look. It looks like things have reset or something. We only have 1 vote and we're in 9th. I don't think we really need to put much stock into this aqua rank...

I could do any number of things. That was just something i put together real quick. different colors would be quite easy. Any in particular? I picked those because I knew they'd stand out no matter which background someone was using...

Something about the neon was making it hard to read, I guess. It was cool, and most people probally liked it.

Yeah, I understand. It's hard for me to know what colors work best and what people would like. People use different styles for the board and some colors might not show up as well. Of course I could make an image that doesn't have a transparent background and then it wont matter what colors I use. I'm a bit partial to the transparent backgrounds though... What do you think of this one? Hopefully it works like I want it to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom