Aquarank reset today! Restart the voting everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question for you. How do you know for sure you're even voting for aquarium advice. Anytime I click on someone's link here I get a page that says something like "vote for this site" and that's all. If I click it, it never tells me that I just voted for aquarium advice, nothing at all...

millipede said:
quick question for you. How do you know for sure you're even voting for aquarium advice. Anytime I click on someone's link here I get a page that says something like "vote for this site" and that's all. If I click it, it never tells me that I just voted for aquarium advice, nothing at all...

The next time you vote, roll over the "vote for this site" and look down at the bottom of your window. You should see "javascript click submit". That is the code for the submission of your vote. Since Aquarank knows what site you came from, the vote is automatically cast for AA.

what's really sad is we are being beaten by a few specialty sites and even a portugese site. I'm starting to wonder if my votes are even counting. I hear a few people say they vote everyday... so how can we be in 8th.? It would only take a few dozen of us to jump a few spots...

Well, I'm not Jc but... cut and past this into your sig.

(url=http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=fishfree]Vote for AquariumAdvice[/url)

Then replace the () with [] at the beginning and end. Also, where it says vote for aquarium advice, you can replace that with whatever you want it to say. HTH

Can you tell I'm bored at the moment? I don't have this image linked, but anyone is free to use it or ask me to make something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom