Aquarium Advice Chat Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

"Official Chat Day" Which would be Best

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Or leave it Sunday

• Everyday

• Total voters
C

cj10488

Ok so it seems as though every time I go into chat on sunday there is never really anyone there.. What would be the best day for the official chat day???

James

I added the option 'Everyday' cause there is a core group of folks who are chatting just about every evening of the week.

Sweet I was going to but I forgot.. When i went back to try and Edit it It would not let me anymore :( Thanks FF

James

I actually say everyday as well but voted for Tuesday if not everyday..

I like the Everyday Idea the best though..

James

Sunday was the most popular choice a long time ago but it seems like its acutally one of the least busy days for chat.

I dont see why we even need an official chat night.....there is someone there every night of the week anyway.

Everyday wasn't an option when I voted. But, if I could, I would change my vote from Thursday to Everyday (I'm in there almost everyday anyway!!). :wink:

Well i voted sunday but after i thought about it in there lots of different days.

So i change my vote to everyday.

Dewey

It seems like most of the chat regulars have made it known they are in chat almost daily.

Of course if your new to chat dont fear that your expected to participate daily. Just know that if you get the itch to chat you can probably find someone in the main chat room.

looks like the casting has called it Everyday by a long shot.. Any others want to vote????

James

Back
Top Bottom