Aquarium apps for Android?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishStarter89

Aquarium Advice Regular
I've been seeing a lot about the AquaPlanner app for ios but does anyone know of any similar/good apps for the android? I already have the Aquarium advice app, I love it.

I've got this app and one for monster fish keepers but haven't found anymore. I wish the other would do DROID but I've asked him and he got very rude and snappy with a few of us. I wouldn't buy it now IF he did put it on DROID!

yeah, I saw some of those comments. I might consider not buying it either if he were to but it does look really useful. He probably won't develop an app for android users anyways.

Sorry severum mama, I probably should have posted this here to begin with. I guess I'm just in the habit of posting in freshwater general.

lol yeah dont even bother politely asking for an android versoin of AquaPlanner unless you feel like getting yelled at by the creator... found out first hand! :p

I have one called Tank Petrol, basically, you can set how often you want to feed, change water, filter maintenance, clean-up and stuff and it will remind you when the time comes. USed it only once and its not all that useful really but worth a try i guess...

StevesPrettyCool said:
lol yeah dont even bother politely asking for an android versoin of AquaPlanner unless you feel like getting yelled at by the creator... found out first hand! :p

I have one called Tank Petrol, basically, you can set how often you want to feed, change water, filter maintenance, clean-up and stuff and it will remind you when the time comes. USed it only once and its not all that useful really but worth a try i guess...

Steve I agree they way he treated us was uncalled for, I haven't heard of that app. Is it in the market?

FishStarter89 said:
What did he say? If he's treating potential customers poorly then I'm going to reconsider purchasing his app for my iPod touch.

Ill look and see if i can locate the thread. Its on here sonewhere.

Im also a droid user exclusively. If he was that rude i wouldn't want to join either. A simple NO would have sufficed.

sorry for the late reply... basically I saw he was advertising his app on this forum, so I checked out the thread. No where in the thread did it say anything about yes or no we will have an android app, so I asked if one will be coming out. The reply I got was pretty much yelling at me like I was the leader of the app to android movement and refered to another thread in which he rudely told people off about the android question. all in all he treated his potential buying customers like he didnt need them and he was better than them. I was very polite when I asked and pretty much got that smug "I'm an iConsumer and therefore am above everyone else" attitude... I hate those people ughhhh

.... and yeah it was deleted. Nothing like keeping the postive feedback about your product/company and deleting the negative. classy move from a truely classy fella...

StevesPrettyCool said:
.... and yeah it was deleted. Nothing like keeping the postive feedback about your product/company and deleting the negative. classy move from a truely classy fella...

+1 maybe somebody will develop something for us!

I'm a computer science major studying application design. I'm nowhere near far enough yet to be able to do this on my own, but if sometime in the future I have to design an app (we use android), I will create an app related to caring for an aquarium and I will let everyone on this forum know.

FishStarter89 said:
I'm a computer science major studying application design. I'm nowhere near far enough yet to be able to do this on my own, but if sometime in the future I have to design an app (we use android), I will create an app related to caring for an aquarium and I will let everyone on this forum know.

You'd be rich!!!!

Back
Top Bottom