Aquarium Fish Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
The January 2005 Aquarium Fish Magazine has just come out - and I think this is one of the best issues of any aquaria magazine - for both fw and sw.

This issue they have articles on:
How to set up a refugium
9 Popular Gouramis guide
How to take photos of your fish

there's a lot more, but those were the most impressive to me, so I thought I would share

i sent in a subscription about 3 months ago and i still havent gotten my first issue yet :( . Maybe the next issue will be my first!!

Newbneedshelp said:
i sent in a subscription about 3 months ago and i still havent gotten my first issue yet :( . Maybe the next issue will be my first!!

I just got mine in the mail today.

i sent in a subscription about 3 months ago and i still havent gotten my first issue yet . Maybe the next issue will be my first!!

I wouldnt worry, the same ting happend to me, and then i got like 3 in a month lol.

when i set up my subscription it took less then a month for it to start up.....i guess i lucked out huh?

I just picked up a copy of the mag at PetSmart, but I don't remember what month.

Hey FF, is there a way for AA to get a kickback if we sign up for a subscription, kinda like if we buy stuff from Amazon?

-j

My subscription has run out and I havent taken the time to renew it yet.. :cry: :cry:

Maybe the wife will renew it for me for x-mas. :?:

Yeah, I really like the new cover...it's a much better use of their front page. I noticed it immediately. My subscription started in just a couple of weeks, but of course I live within 30 miles of where it's printed. :roll:

I *LOVED* the article on the refugia...made me want to run right out and buy one! I've only been subscribing for about 6-8 months, but find it a very good magazine (I subscribe to Tropical Fish Hobbyist as well, because I think it's equally good). These magazines are the first magazines I've subscribed to and then actually READ consistently since I used to subscribe to Mad Magazine as a kid. I highly recommend either or both to anyone.

--Aquabear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom