aquarium plants app

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarpon

Aquarium Advice Addict
A new app just came out for android phones called "aquarium plants". It isn't as good as advice from knowledgeable members on here who've had experience with the plants, but is good as a quick reference when at the lfs actually buying the plants. Just wanted to let everyone know

I believe the actual name is "aquarium plants free" under the entertainment section

im not sure if id be willing to spend to be honest maybe if there was a type of dosing schedule and something that helpes aqua sacape i would

Picked it up and will spend some time checking it out. But you should also check out this app: Aquarium and fish care tactics. It will render all forums obsolete lol.

EDIT: Interesting start, but that's about it since it took about 5 minutes to go thru it lol. Lots of updating needed just for the free version and the pay one has info on algae? Not worth $1.08 IMO, but I'll keep the free one to see where this might go.

Mr. Limpet said:
Picked it up and will spend some time checking it out. But you should also check out this app: Aquarium and fish care tactics. It will render all forums obsolete lol.

EDIT: Interesting start, but that's about it since it took about 5 minutes to go thru it lol. Lots of updating needed just for the free version and the pay one has info on algae? Not worth $1.08 IMO, but I'll keep the free one to see where this might go.

Which 1 the 99 cents one or the 10 dollar one? Like 3 show up under the same name

Back
Top Bottom