Aquariumadvice chat room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoshsReef

Aquarium Advice Freak
This really is a aquaria related question however I wanted to ask. Anyone out there that usually uses the aquariumadvice chat room here on this site having problems not being able to get on there over the past two weeks or so? Or am I the only one

Heya Josh! I've been using it the past week using MIRC. Wish more people would come in...

Definately mIRC. And as Nos said, there's several of us around typically. We don't always chat, so you have to tempt us to say something.

I used to use it quite often. Been having problems lately and havent been able to acces anymore with java, guess I am going to have to look into Mirc

Moved to the lounge. I am in there fairly frequently, just have been very busy the last 3 weeks with work.

for the life of me I cant get the system to let me into the chat room. what could it be and is anyone else having this problem?

I always chat using mIRC, but just tried to log in through the java chat and it worked fine for me. You need to have Java installed, obviously, and click yes on the pop up that comes up.
What broswer are you using? Also, what error is it giving you? Is it just not working completely? Can't connect? etc.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom