Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-03-2005, 01:23 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
as one chapter closes another one opens

it's been a while since i last visited the site.... i am now 5 months pregnant and newly married... my husband and i are very excited!... i learned about it last march but i didn't tell my parents right away because i wanted it to be a surprise... but tragedy struck, my father died last april 15 from heart stroke... i was gonna tell him and my mother about the good news but i didn't make it. i was devastated and we were all in shock... thankfully God has been good to us we are now slowly recovering from our loss... He took my father from us but He gave us a new member of the family... Eventhough my father is with the Lord now, i know he is watching over me and his grandchild.. So wherever you are dad! i know you're proud of me... you've raised me well and i'm going to raise this child like you did to us... I love you! we'll see each other again someday.

Old 07-03-2005, 01:35 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Wow, so sorry to hear about your father. I lost my father in 1991 to congested heart failure so, I know how hard it is. But, congrats on the new baby! And welcome back!

Old 07-03-2005, 01:37 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via AIM to Gunnie
Wow! Congrats on your new baby on the way! Also so sorry for your loss! It will be a long haul, but you will get through it. My dad was hit by a car on 2/22/04 and stayed in a coma until he died 3/1/04. I still cry almost every day. It's getting better, but I can now see some of the good things that came out of all this.
If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson

Smoky Mountain Aquarium Society

Joseph H.S. Mills (AKA: Trauma Jewel) 1/18/36 - 3/1/04. I miss you dad!
Old 07-03-2005, 01:46 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
I am so sorry for your loss, but happy for not only your new addition, but for your positive attitude and outlook.

ok, next order of business....do we know if it's a boy or girl? Do we have names?
Join the Eastern PA/Greater Philadelphia Forum! Click here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/groupcp.php?g=7825

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:07 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. But I'm sure he will be so proud of your new baby!
Old 07-04-2005, 12:49 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. The new baby will be such a blessing, congrats.
Old 07-04-2005, 09:52 PM   #7
AA Team Emeritus
Glad to see you back!

So sorry for your loss - I lost my father two years ago and it is still stunning to think about it, but now that he is gone all of the things he taught me and all of my memories are even more clear, and are more precious. He lives on in my heart, and I know yours does as well.

Congratulations on your new one, and best wishes for your new future with your husband - your father would be so proud.
Old 07-05-2005, 02:15 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Regular
we're having a baby girl!.. i'm thinking of naming her alicia, my husband's name is arvin. i'm thinking also of laurana for a second name since my name starts with L (lady) ... we're open to suggestions...

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com