August 6th~Express your Appreciation with Kudos Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL moi? Would I do a thing like that?? :p

Wait don't answer.. infact here's 200 to keep that info to yourself LOL

ff can i transfer all my money to your bank it works much better than the one i have now :mrgreen:p.s. still waiting for some more pics of your adorable little avator

My husband and I are going out tonight, but I'll be giving out more kudos tomorrow, now that the bank's been refilled.

Happy Friday, everybody. 8)

I wish I could give kudos to everyone! Ya'll are great people!

I gave out a few kudos so far to various people, I'm sure I'll think a few others before the night is over with.

And thanks to everyone that has given kudos to me, I appreciate you appreciation!

Seems I missed a few people yesterday and am donating what kudos I have left to the following people. (thanks to whoever sent them my way). Kudos to everyone who's helped me in the past.
justmy2cents, Anemoneman, 24 hours?NE!, BillyZ, Fishfreek, An t-iasg and Devilishturtles. Thanks everyone.

BTW, Sparky, I believe young Danny's last name is Park, and that is where his handle comes from, and 101 as in first level of instruction- correct me if I am wrong, Krap :)

I know I am not alone in saying there were several eyebrows raised over that handle, but we are flexible and open-minded ( :roll: ) so Krap he remained!

I have sent him some kudos, too, for "most dramatically improved" :)

I'm giving all my kudos to fishfreek for starting this whole thing and all the hard work he puts into it. Thanks so much! I've loved joining this- to get and give advice. :band: :band: :band: YOU ROCK

To fishfreek for starting this whole thing and all the hard work he puts into it. Thanks so much! I've loved joining this- to get and give advice. YOU ROCK

I agree. and extra for putting up with some of my dumb questions. :oops:

Um. Please dont forget Reefrunner69. We started it together and continue to run it as a team.

I would like to thank everyone who gave me kudos! swanandmokashi, right back at ya :) and thanks for making our "conversations" so fun!

I can't believe I missed this thread! I just gave away a bunch, and will give more away whenever I realize I've missed someone :lol:

So may people, so little time!

Um, yeah...
Please dont forget Reefrunner69. We started it together and continue to run it as a team.
Let's say it's really still the 6th (c'mon, most of you are asleep and don't know it's already the 7th anyway...) and so I can still say OOPS! I meant to address reefrunner69 as well. I'm sorry! Reefrunner69, thank you. Most of the time when I type on here I feel like a ditz who mispells words and bumbles around and forgets to mention the people she's trying to talk about... It's just that I got all excited about having a voice on here and being able to thank you. When I'm on a roll it's usually a demolition roll. I forget the object. Please accept my last kudos that someone else must have given me. As an offering of gratitude. Because finally I'm not just a fish fanatic. I'm in a whole family of them!

Okay, I've just donated all but 7 kudos to a bunch more people. Thanks to all those who donated to me. This was a lot of fun. 8)

O.K. I missed doing this yesterday cause I wasnt on line so I did it now.
These are the wonderful people I have donated to:

Managerie
Atari
Fishfreek
Reefrunner69
Lmw80
Lyquidphyre
Devilishturtles
revhtree
An t-iasg
justmy2cents
Allivymar

All for being very helpful and wonderful people.
Im sure I forgot someone if so Im sorry.
But thank each and everyone who belongs to this site.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom