August 6th~Express your Appreciation with Kudos Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everybody I missed this fun time of appreciation because I was out of town.
So it's my TURN! :D

I would like to start out by saying thanks to reefrunner, and fishfreek for starting this community. You guys rock! Words can't thank you enough for your sacrafice. I didnt give you guys alot of kudos because you are rich with them anyway. I think you deserve money instead of kudos. I will be a regular monetary supporter of AA in Sept. after the house refinance goes through and some cas is freed up. :wink:

There are many, many of you that deserve so much praise. I handed out kudos tonight, and will hand out some more later, as I remember you.

Top kudos getter in my book was Quarryshark. Qshark has helped me with so much stuff, and we have talked about so much stuff I feel like I know him. We are going diving in the future. Thanks alot Qshark for all your help and dedication to this hobby. :wink:

Another person that deserves so much...of course SteveS. The human aquarium book! Thanks for all your help to me and many in this forum. I am a member of the SteveS fan club. If you want to be a member just add it to your signature. :wink:

Thanks everybody! You all deserve kudos for even caring enough to be a member of AA, for caring so much for the hobby that consumes most of us. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom