AWESOMENESS! My Camera has an aquarium setting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I've only had my camera for about three years. I got it for my first mothers day! And tonight as my husband and I were fooling around taking pictures of him on his skateboard I wondered across an aquarium setting!(y) It is awesome! :dance: It allows the camera to focus beyond the glass on the fish! Now if I could only get the fish to either slow down or hold still for just a moment while the lights are on. Hahahahahaha! Super happy tonight! It's been a great night! (y)(y):lol::lol::dance::dance:

Awesome!! I wish my camera had an aquarium setting. It's got everything but that, snow, water, beach, low light, even ICE! Who would need that?
But that's so cool! Take a Pic with the aquarium mode on and one with it off and compare the differences.

George9 said:
Awesome!! I wish my camera had an aquarium setting. It's got everything but that, snow, water, beach, low light, even ICE! Who would need that?
But that's so cool! Take a Pic with the aquarium mode on and one with it off and compare the differences.

+1, I would be interested to see the difference!

What kind of camera is it? Brand make, and model. I can't take decent pics with the one I have:(

I only have a Canon Power Shot S5IS. Only 8 MP but it's as old as my three year son!

The first one is with the aquarium setting the second is just set on auto. Not a huge difference, but better in the first one. Not to mention the tiger barbs HATE to have their picture taken. :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 81
skiweeangel said:
The first one is with the aquarium setting the second is just set on auto. Not a huge difference, but better in the first one. Not to mention the tiger barbs HATE to have their picture taken. :lol:

I see a huge difference!!

Back
Top Bottom