Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-27-2006, 10:47 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to funky nerd
baby dwarf-hampsters

i was waken up at 7 this monring by my mum screaming "MOCHA HAD BABIES!!" we have 4 dwarf-hampsters.we know for a fact that 2 are girls and one is a boy...were not sure yet tho.
a while ago we had to put mocha in her own cage because she was attacking the other girl hampster (theyre sisters so theyve been together since birth) and we know the other girl was pregnant so we thought thats why mocha was attackign her...but she was really pregnant...
baby hampsters are SO ugly but at the same time so cute
ill put sum pics up as soon as i get sum.
soon theres gunna be so many babies

Old 01-27-2006, 11:07 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

http://www.hamsterific.com/HamsterUn...gHamsters.html

Congrats on the litter! How many babies are there?

You'd better sex all the adults and separate boys from girls ASAP, or you'll be up to your eyeballs in hamsters! Like mice, hamsters can get pregnant again almost immediately after giving birth!

Old 01-27-2006, 11:52 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to funky nerd
there were 4 babies...a small littler but seeing as theres another 1 pregnant and possibly a second one aswell thats soon na be more.
the one that just had babies is in her own seperate cage right now so we dont have to worry about her having more babies for awhile...and my mum works at the pet store where she got them so if we get too many (up to our eyeballs ) then she'll be able to bring them there.
mocha hasnt stopped sitting on the babies since this morning when we all came to look. shes really protective...we can hardly see her underneath the little nest of shavings shes made
Old 01-27-2006, 01:14 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

congratulations funky nerd. i will have to come over later to see them since it is only a trip across the driveway to your house lol. i am suprised i thougt that u would have named them all already lol or have u? i got a bunch of new fish that u need to come over and see aswell so we will have to meet up later and check things out. see u soon

Tags
baby, dwarf

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com