bar stool racer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr funktastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
i am currently planning out one of these and have a frame design in mind. i was just wondering if anyone else has ever made one of these and could help me out with the plans. i cant find any free plans on the net and all i really need is the basic frame size. here is a pic of what mine might look like when it is done. the only thing that will really be different from the pic is the side steps with the dimond plate on it, i will probably make them look like half of a stop sign (i forget the name of the shape) instead of square.

no an octagon has 8 sides and the shape i am thinking of is only 6 cut in half lol i forgot a stop sign has 8 sides. \__/ <--- that shape lol and again i really need some help on this one so please anyone who has eveen attempted this give me a shout. also i realise that not everyone interested in fish is also interested in engines and automotive but if anyone out there has made a wacky creation similiar to this i would be really interested

lol please people i really dont want to know the name of shape but info on the bar stool racer. but thanks defekt

lol poor alex.....well at least u know the name of the shape
ask ur shop teacher or sumthing
better yet
ASK MARK! hes pretty smart when it comes to things wit engines isnt he? u probally asked him already but ohwell...
or ask my mum....cuz shes pretty smart and handy...she could probally figure out some sizes for the bar stool racer
when its done i wanna try it out :D
see ya later neighbour

Ive seen those for sale at a nascar race, you could probably find designs for them easily if you look hard enough, or pictures that you can just eyeball the design from.

the rpoblem isnt the design, i have that its the sizes. i need to know proper sizes or else i wont have proper balance and then over i go. so that was the point of this topic was to see if anyone had built one so they could give me some sizes like wheelbase, axel to axel and frame width and length. but since noone has built one i am out of luck because there are absolutly no sites that reference the frame sizes. i can balpark it but then some abd stuff might go down. thanks for the help smilla with the links but i have been to barstoolracing and noone replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom