Barramundi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cactuspixie

Aquarium Advice Addict
That's what two different lfs recommended to me this morning when I was enquiring about a single, large growing CICHLID for my 6' tank.
I'm looking for an alternative to the Oscar, but a barramundi!! They must have bought too many of them and are trying to unload them before they get BIG. And they get big quickly.

While I was there a lady bought 5 comets for $8 for her little girl's tank :(
I asked if she knew how big they grow. She was of the firm belief that tank size determines fish size. :banghead:

I mean the lfs lol

:tongue:
Well I had a 50:50 chance with that one and blew it. Lol What's the chances of two lfs miles apart, both pushing a barramundi at me though??
I traded some calico bristlenose (3.5") for some stem plants and some Colombian tetras at a 3rd lfs. The columbians are in with the olive perchlets, and already appear to be giving them more confidence :)

:tongue:
Well I had a 50:50 chance with that one and blew it. Lol What's the chances of two lfs miles apart, both pushing a barramundi at me though??
I traded some calico bristlenose (3.5") for some stem plants and some Colombian tetras at a 3rd lfs. The columbians are in with the olive perchlets, and already appear to be giving them more confidence :)

I love Colombians they are probably my favorite tetra

Back
Top Bottom