Bearded Dragon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont think it would be healthy to try to change something about an animal that they are designed for. Their eyes are designed for seeing in the dark. They dont even like bright lights. They will run to their beds and hide because it hurts their eyes

Is there a time limit? I wouldn't handle any animal right after eating, give him/her at least an hour. After that I don't see any problems. I have carried mine around for around 5-6 hours at a time and he didn't have a care in the world. I did have a "leash" for him though because it was outside and it is not right to let a captive animal get free, especially in an area they aren't normally from.

Guess what!? My mom stopped by Goodwill and came across the kind of reptile carpet I need: Two 12" by 30" sheets for $1.99!! My mom and Goodwill are amazing.

i have a bearded dragon! i love him/her ( dot know the gender yet). its name is pheonix and it loves the hammock i got.
5819518353_24c587f38a.jpg

yea seriously right now its in a 20 gallon long but im building it a 50 by 20 by 20 enclosure. theyre awesome though

i know,mine was fantastic until it got really fat and lazy,i had to drop the worms on its nose so it would eat them.

my mom was the one who decided to feed them worms,i liked the sound of the crickets "singing" but she didnt.

My sister's chameleon died a few days ago and my sister sold me the some of the supplies that I needed. She sold me her lamps, cricket food, her cricket container, cricket dust, and tank furniture/decor including a wood structure, and two fake plants: one of them I hung on the wood and the other I suction cupped to the glass. Today I'm getting the final things on my checklist: two thermometers, a basking bulb, and the things I need to make two screen lids.

My sister's chameleon died a few days ago and my sister sold me the some of the supplies that I needed. She sold me her lamps, cricket food, her cricket container, cricket dust, and tank furniture/decor including a wood structure, and two fake plants: one of them I hung on the wood and the other I suction cupped to the glass. Today I'm getting the final things on my checklist: two thermometers, a basking bulb, and the things I need to make two screen lids.
sucks that the chameleon died:( at least you got smoe stuff for your lizard

I have a few things I have to say: I decided to buy a lid rather than make one, I got the thermometers on ebay and should arrive in about a week and a half, I'm going to wait until the thermometers come before I get the bulb, aaand my mom and dad are going to buy me the bearded dragon for me for my birthday! :D

Oh yeah. First I need to get a power strip because my fishtanks are using all the outlets. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few things I have to say: I decided to buy a lid rather than make one, I got the thermometers on ebay and should arrive in about a week and a half, I'm going to wait until the thermometers come before I get the bulb, aaand my mom and dad are going to buy me the bearded dragon for me for my birthday! :D
awesome!!:) when you get one,dont forget pics

Back
Top Bottom