Bearded Dragon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lfs I might be getting one at had tiny babies that were red but I couldn't see them because they were in the incubator on their second floor. If I don't get one there, I'll get one from a breeder at a reptile expo in September.

The thermometers arrived in the mail today. As soon as I can get the bulb I'll spend about a week testing to see if the temperatures are good.

My family is going on vacation in less than 3 weeks and as soon as we get back I'm getting my bearded dragon!!! I really hope these 3 weeks go by fast, but I also can't let my excitement ruin vacation. :nono:

You should wait for the expo, IMO. I was setting up for a crested gecko and decided to wait for Repticon to roll through instead of picking one up from Petco (even though they were cute) and I was so glad. WAY more selection then I could imagine. And beardies? I know Repticon had a whole show on "designer beardies" and had crazy color morphs. My boyfriend has a female that was a rescue and was tempted to get another one.

Good choice and good luck!

TheCrazyFishLady said:
You should wait for the expo, IMO. I was setting up for a crested gecko and decided to wait for Repticon to roll through instead of picking one up from Petco (even though they were cute) and I was so glad. WAY more selection then I could imagine. And beardies? I know Repticon had a whole show on "designer beardies" and had crazy color morphs. My boyfriend has a female that was a rescue and was tempted to get another one.

Good choice and good luck!
I'm worried that the bearded dragons will be a lot more expensive at the expo.

Back
Top Bottom