Beat this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VioletEmber

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was doing my saturday water changes in one room while the kids were running in and out. Then as I finish up, 4-yr old comes in and says "come see my room!"

I follow him in and he makes a TaDa gesture to the guppy tank. I first notice that there are some new plastic plants in there in front of all my lovely live plants. I look over to the temporary goldfish tank and notice a dripping wet net. Panic sets in. Where is the goldfish?
Ta Da! In the guppy tank!

OMG.

LOL!!! No nets here but my 2yrold knows how to scoop the goldfish up in the pitcher...fortunately, the tanks are deep enough she cant reach them...yet! :)

TheCrazyFishLady said:
Oh wow. You need to get a lid with a lock, like for reptiles.

Brilliant idea! Or at least put child locks on a cabinet for my nets and food...

Cute Cupcake is now back in the correct tank and seems no worse for the field trip. Whew.

that's as bad as my neighbor's tank breaking down and begging me to put his community fish with mine for a good few weeks...i survived a month with a 300% overstocked tank >.> i deserve a medal lol

Back
Top Bottom