Beautiful Weather in KY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo82

Aquarium Advice Regular
Two days ago it was almost 65 degrees. Now look at it, its 11 with about 30 mph winds. I know its not much for everyone up north but geeze. We need to stop listening to the groundhog because he is giving us the shaft down here.

Attachments

• snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 87
hehehe...
sorry, but you will receive NO sympathy from me. I woke up this morning to about 8 inches of the s#!t in my driveway. The snow plow had been by and plowed I think all the snow in the county in front of my driveway. After I shoveled myself out, I hiked over to my neighbors house and did the same for him. (elderly male with a heart condition)
Im beat :sleeping:

haha, nothing like some of the apartment landlords here...they plow the parking lots, but all that does is creat three foot walls of snow behind and infront of the cars! :roll: thank god for 4-wheel drive. I feel sorry for all the kids with "tricked out" cars. They can't go anywhere. Meanwhile, I'm neglecting my studies and hitting the slopes!!! WOOHOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom