Been away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beej1254

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've been away from many forums I used to follow. Not really something I expected to happen, but kind of just did. I have to say I miss chatting with people here and on the other forums I used to visit, and just being part of such a great community. I'm still trying to deal with my foot injury and losing my job. It's now been almost a year sense I've been working; which has its goods and bads. But I've definitely still been working on my tank everyday, improving everything, tweaking, and growing. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things here. I love the hobby as much as ever, and I'm constantly looking for advice, trying to help, and trying to improve. The biggest thing I feel is I don't have many to share it with, so I really want to get back into the forums.

86840d908ddaff3555266b6f22d4e043.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back :) I'm sure I remember you!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Don't be a stranger. We love talking about fish and glad to have help answering questions.

Your tank is looking beautiful, obvious how much love is there. Nice to have you around.

Back
Top Bottom