Best aquaria parcel received

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Delapool

AA Member
Site Team
Thinking of xmass parcels so what's the best parcel you ever received for your tank?

Mine are always lights - I get sucked in with the bling factor and fancy gadgets :)

(Weather permitting) on Monday I will be receiving my Universalrocks crevice background. Very anxious and excited not only for the background but this also means that after it is installed I can finally start adding live plants. This will be my best aquaria parcel for 2016! Sorry Amazon the award goes to Universalrocks.

Omg this is hard. So many awesome parcels. I would have to say plants from Junglefowl. So beautiful.

Went out today thinking of getting a secret parcel for myself and grab a light. Decided not - it's bedlam at the shops :(

Got a hand light for Christmas for the tank. Super bright so I can finally see the plants at back of tank properly. Which didn't help as still can't remember buying them. Not huge growth on them but little algae so will just leave them be. Some sort of hygro I think.

I got a lid for one of my 29g with LED lights on Christmas Eve that was exciting

I wish we could get plants shipped in. State quarantine is pretty strict so easier to drive to store but best one is half an hour away.

I can understand why the laws are strict but I'd love to try some native plants from northern states. Apparently it's possible but a lot of paperwork.

California has some pretty strict agricultural regulations, too. As in, your car can be searched on suspicion just crossing the state line from Nevada. :eek:

Wow! I think some states here can do that for fruit.

Went down to lfs today to get a parcel for myself. Not sure if that is a pre-parcel?? Unfortunately the shop was shut so another trip tomorrow. Need to get a new light for small tank is my excuse.

Wife ordered me 2 sets of chinese leds , as for opening on xmas a shirt box with a picture of the lights, there on back order and expect them to ship on the 3rd, I'm due for new lights

Wife ordered me 2 sets of chinese leds , as for opening on xmas a shirt box with a picture of the lights, there on back order and expect them to ship on the 3rd, I'm due for new lights

I'm guessing this would be for SW? The Chinese LEDs seem to have come a long way in trustworthiness.

replacing my old ones lasted 5+ years still have life left but casings are quite rusted

Hmmm, I remember that was a concern on the one I bought and that was freshwater. Haven't used it for a bit as replaced it with other lights though. Fans were ok but not as quiet as the other ones I had.

I love them , best lights Ive ever bought and inexpensive to boot , now I hope the new ones will treat me just as well..

Back
Top Bottom