Best background

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristaButler

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just read a post about some clingy background from lowes and it peaked my interest.

I currently have my painted with acrylic paint from walmart. Which over time has gathered drip lines. I am considering changing it soon.

So my question is what are you using for background? Why do you like it and why don't you like it? And where's you get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just use the black plastic stuff from petco. My petco can't get the computer system to work right to charge you by the half-foot so they only charge you for one unit of it no matter how much you buy so it's like $2 :lol:

I've used cling backgrounds , painted but was never happy , now all my tanks are sprayed with flex coat it looks like ryno coat I love it don't scratch or peel and it looks great ,
I wont coat a tank any other way now , if you do use this stuff be sure you mask off everything you don't want coated and spray it out side as it can be messy , I did mine in my living room 2 years later I'm still using a wire brush on fire place to remove the over spray I got on it , you can actually see it in pict
img_3330284_0_dbddb148b10755ba09621e6a7bd5d669.jpg

Back
Top Bottom