Best fast way to change arowana colour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kingfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Help me only if u own a arowana not a silver arowana . Help me only if your arowana change there colour 110% colour

Help me only if u own a arowana not a silver arowana . Help me only if your arowana change there colour 110% colour

To get color out of your arowana you will need to give it tanning time, light to enhance color, good water conditions that are usually brownish from tannins and provide it a proper meaty protien filled diet. Do you have any pictures of your arowana?

You can use a color enhancing granule as well. Done with discus commonly. Works as long as you continue using the product.

To get color out of your arowana you will need to give it tanning time, light to enhance color, good water conditions that are usually brownish from tannins and provide it a proper meaty protien filled diet. Do you have any pictures of your arowana?

IMG_3357.jpgView attachment 1 he’s just 8/9 inch

IMG_3357.jpg got him within 2 weeks

Wha... That's not 8-9 inches. That like 1 1\2 feet aka 18 inches. Is that his arowana?

I just measure him today it’s 8/9 inch not even close to 10 . I thought he was 12 until I measure him

Wha... That's not 8-9 inches. That like 1 1\2 feet aka 18 inches. Is that your arowana?

My fish guy order it but I had to wait for 2/3 month because of gov . He said he will give me a 6 inch . But after 2/3 month I’m sure he grown . since I first saw him his tail was red and I was lucky that his his parent has good Jeans . I still want to know how to help my arowana enhance their colour fast with what food or light etc

I just measure him today it’s 8/9 inch not even close to 10 . I thought he was 12 until I measure him

OK. The pic doesn't really seem to show that. The fish in the background is at least 6" and your arowana looks way bigger than that fish. But hey if you properly measured it then it is probably just due to prospective of the picture. Very pretty fish you have there.

Could be stress if you just recently added him to the tank. Once he settles in he may color up.

Back
Top Bottom