Best place to buy large cheap tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What size are you looking for? CL is a great place for large used tanks. I'm also in the process of building a 220 gallon 8' plywood tank which is a lot cheaper then an equal sized all glass tank so that could be an option too.

It's rare to find 150 gallons I think you would have to find a website to customize your tank then let them ship it to you

fishiefan said:
It's rare to find 150 gallons I think you would have to find a website to customize your tank then let them ship it to you

Know any decent websites?

Website to check

For the record...this is NOT SPAM...

You may want to try glasscages.com. I've bought two reef tanks from them in the last year. They have a big selection, but I don't know if they do one-off builds or not.

Good luck.

You may want to try glasscages.com. I've bought two reef tanks from them in the last year. They have a big selection, but I don't know if they do one-off builds or not.

Good luck.

I read the thread... Did someone mention spam other then yourself?

I've posted replies that included websites on other boards. It's a coin-toss as to whether or not someone thinks it's a spam and has it flagged (no matter how innocuous I tried to phrase the message).

Of course, I could also be paranoid.

go to fintastic.us they have big tanks but I don't know about price how much do you want to pay for the tank

Honestly, just keep checking Craigslist regularly. In my area there is a 200 gallon with stand and filters/heaters/light for $800 asking price. That's actually higher than I would be willing to pay for it based on other prices in the area but even that too high asking price is less than you'd pay anywhere new.

I just bought a 180 with a cherry stand and EVERYthing included for $250!!! Gotta love Craigslist!

Aquaphile said:

Good luck.

So expensive...they want 700$ for a 170 gallon

Lady_Alia said:
I just bought a 180 with a cherry stand and EVERYthing included for $250!!! Gotta love Craigslist!

Saw a 150 gallon with cherry stand but it was 2,000$:/

Back
Top Bottom