Betta fun.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hermieguy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Any ideas on making my betta's life more interesting? He is really active and he seems bored.

Move his decor around, or get something new. Some people float colored beads for them to play with. Show him his reflection in a mirror for a few minutes.

Live plants in their tanks. One of mine is just fascinated with watching snails in his home. 2 of the other like the live plants, and stare at them. Another likes pushing around a small plastic bottle cap. And mirrors for a brief interlude...

O my gosh. He loves the bead. My brothers doesnt. He's lazy.

My betta(and all my fish) loves chasing a laser.He goes crazy chasing it everywhere.

I'm totally going to try out a laser pointer! Good one.

My tank is heavily planted and my Betta likes to shimmy under the thickest foliage. He also inspects the gravel for tiny RCS shrimplets and eats em up! Some make it anyway because I have 3 pieces of driftwood in the 29.

Yeah most fish will chase it. Just aim it somewhere he can see it and then once he's focused on it you can move it around. My rams absolutely love it!

Back
Top Bottom