Betta Layabouts cause Gourami neorosis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
After some power problems and a bacterial scourge..we lost all males worth a darn in the house. The current guys posture a lot and can't tell these fine finned girls from another guy (dorks).
So now the girls that are in the tank with Frank, my remaining Croaking gourami are givin him a run for the money. He is a private and rather shy fish.. lokes his personal space. And havin these girls rubbin all over him is causin him to have a stroke. He tries nice to say.." hey..not my species". but they are big as him so even when he gets pushy they just gush all over him adn roll over "take me stud,. I'm yours!" I need some footage! Poor Frank.

Anyone have some manly bettas in the Puget Sound for rent? hahaha!

puget sound???!!! Thats right near me! Although I don't think Max would appreciate being rented out. :D

Avalibale for stud service/rent:

1 male veil tail betta blue in color 1 year old.
Loves long swims in a moon lite tank and sharing his snack of bloodworms.

:D :mrgreen:

Where is a camera when Ya need it?

Poor Frank..he is now thoroughly confused and dazed.
he actually has changed his coloration and has tried to wrap the one betta girl left sharing space! We were just watching the fireplace and my sister says hey! look at that!
He no longer is brown with the sparkles. He turned pale flesh adn a pinkish color and has some striping , and his fins are all ruby colored.
This girl is large with odd finnage because she is a fighter mix. Not pure splendens. Her sisters are larger but more betta shaped. She is usually red, but she is pink with red fins lately. I didn't now he could make a color match. he looks like he was boiled. I gotta get a pic today.

He still cheeps at night like a drunk criket. Prolly figures she is a mute!
So if they bred what the hell would the offspring be if viable? hahahah!
Mutt fish! Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom