Bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettasallday

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Let's talk about bettas any info share it

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Just talk about them

I say they have big personalities and I love them :D

They need a heater and to be kept around 76-78 degrees F. And one fast day a week is good for them.

Mine likes to get in to the most awkward positions. Some mornings I can't find him, then I'm like "oh wait. There he is. On his side wedged between the heater, the Anubis roots, and a cave he made out of a mosimo ball. Is he...? Wait. Nope. Here he comes to beg for Mosquitos"

Sent from my iPhone

Mine is being a super log fish because we feed him in his floating log now and he is super obsessed with it after getting his dinner tonight. Too bad tomorrow is his fasting day lol.

So cute!!

Mine is constantly flaring his fins at the filter and his reflection. I adore him, he's got loads of personality and whenever someone is standing in front of the tank he'll swim to the front and beg for food :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Mine's does the same thing

Mines like to go sleep under a piece of driftwood in my tank he wedges himself all the way back there

Awe. Ours swims right to the front too especially if it's close to breakfast or dinner time :)

Mines does that too

Back
Top Bottom