BIG aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpchin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
MSN Entertainment -

clink on the link above to see the largest home aquarium in the world. pretty neat but i wouldn't want to be responsible for the up-keep.:lol:

His next project should be how to do things cheaper

$500,000 to build that is a joke I could have done the same for half that budget

I think he is awesome I'd love to have the brains / money to do that!

Yes i think he's an incredibly smart individual so i agree with you. In my opinion he comes across as a tad arrogant. Only a tiny bit though. Maybe im just jealous of his reef lol!!!

Wow! His costs are astronomical... Building and maintaining. Wonder if he built a generator for power failures? Wish they showed more of the fish in the tank. Very cool! Thanks for posting!

It's cool how they showed the filtration and ro unit normally you don't see anything did you hear his power bill each month! 1200

Great video. I'd seen the tank before, but it was nice to be able to learn a bit about the filtration and costs. He seems like a very smart, interesting guy, and I'm jealous of his machining/manufacturing abilities. I do think he should fire whoever gave him that "Frankenstein got caught in a rainstorm" haircut though...

Back
Top Bottom