Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Birth day gift new aquarium

Oke I will get a new aqarium. But now we are looking for 75 or bigger tank. The prise how ever seems odd. Between the 55 and 75g is a 20 dollar different. But petco or petsmart doint sell bigger tanks. What is a bummer. So any on advice were I can look for a bigger tank. We have now already a 55 a 29 g so must be big what does a 100 g cost. Let me know thanks

Dreamingdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Best place for large tanks imo is CL or if you don't wanna buy used pet supplies plus carries larger tanks

Mrc8858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi, ebay or craigslist or a fish forum in your state that has listings for tanks ect for sale will be your best bet for a quality tank over 100 gallons. i was at one of the lfs i go to lot that deals in fresh and salt water and they had nice 90 gallons with hood and stand on sale for just under 1000 bucks. to me it seem anything over 75 gallons and the prices go sky high for some reason. so unless you have to have a brand new tank id look for a gently used one cause you can find a nice tank and save hundreds of dollars.
frshwaterfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Agree with everyone who said craigslist! Lots of awesome deals
Fishandmusic81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com