Birth day gift new aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreamingdragon

Aquarium Advice Freak
Oke I will get a new aqarium. But now we are looking for 75 or bigger tank. The prise how ever seems odd. Between the 55 and 75g is a 20 dollar different. But petco or petsmart doint sell bigger tanks. What is a bummer. So any on advice were I can look for a bigger tank. We have now already a 55 a 29 g so must be big what does a 100 g cost. Let me know thanks

Best place for large tanks imo is CL or if you don't wanna buy used pet supplies plus carries larger tanks

hi, ebay or craigslist or a fish forum in your state that has listings for tanks ect for sale will be your best bet for a quality tank over 100 gallons. i was at one of the lfs i go to lot that deals in fresh and salt water and they had nice 90 gallons with hood and stand on sale for just under 1000 bucks. to me it seem anything over 75 gallons and the prices go sky high for some reason. so unless you have to have a brand new tank id look for a gently used one cause you can find a nice tank and save hundreds of dollars.

Back
Top Bottom