Boat or corals??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its been about 10degrees hotter over here in eastern WA about 95+ degrees every day this week. Much nicer here than it was on my honeymoon in southern CA,

So MsBeanCtr This must be a really nice boat because I could easily get a fishing boat with a Motor for the price of just the Paint job. I assume you both use this boat for water skiing or inner tubing. How fast does the boat go? Sounds like a good time. If I hadn't of gotten a reef tank I could have me a really nice boat. I am 50/50 on this topic. Anything to make life more pleasurable is usually a good financial decision as long as it doesn't Prevent you from putting food in the fridge and a roof over your head.

Yup....having the boatyard do ANYTHING is big $$$. That's why I don't let them do anything except the things I absolutely can't do (like getting the boat in and out of the water). But I enjoy working on the boat almost as much as being on it, and a lot of boat owners don't.

I'm 50:50 on the topic as well. Actually if I HAD to pick between the tanks and the boat I'd pick the boat. My boat is my major source of sanity, more so than the tanks.

When we lived in Montana (I was there for over 20 years) we had all kinds of outdoor activities....fishing, ATV's, hunting etc but since we've moved to the nw we haven't been able to do some of those activities nearly as much simply because they aren't as easily available or the areas do not exist around here. So, I thought I could possibly substitute a boat for an ATV AND you can fish from it too. We'll see....

How fast? not fast enough!! it's a small boat only 25 ft with a 5.0 L OMC Cobra inboard/outdrive. It works well to drag the kids behind the boat in this-

Overton's - Gladiator Commander Towable - Towables > 1 Person Towables : Water Tubes, Wild Towables, Mild Tubes, Inflatable Water Towables, Ski Towables

I love this thing!! It's a scream!!

yes, it spins. I love it......we haven't had any super hot weather so I've only been in it once but the kids like it (mainly my 22 yo son).

Back
Top Bottom