Bonnie & Clyde - um, I mean Charlie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cginflorida

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Don't you just wish whoever names hurricanes had thought of that? Especially since they're out there together.

Everybody, please pray for us here in Florida, or send positive wishes that these hurricanes don't do too much damage.

Special prayers for reefrunner and anybody else on the west coast who could possibly feel the effects from both of them.

Time to hit the grocery store for supplies. Oh what fun.

Whew!!!! Somebody was praying on my end, Bonnie is just going to the east of me.

Darn, I cant use my new generator, oh well, I have one now if I ever need it.

Good Luck!!!

I dont have tv or newspaper so I can't check where these hurricanes are (was surprised when I heard about Alice cause I drove to Charlotte for a concert and they mentioned it... thankfully is stayed off the coastline). Anyway, I hope this won't be a terrible hurricane season like there has been in the past (I remember Hugo in '89... I was only 5, but I remember all the trees that fell on my house, thankfully they were just pines which didn't do too much damage). Good luck and I'll keep you in my prayers!!!

Good luck all. Our thought are with you. :wink:
This is one of the very few times I'm not envious of you Floridians. Geographically and climatologically speaking.

Glad you dodged it, GrndHog, and thanks to you, rubysoho and quarryshark for all your good wishes . 8)

Looks like Charlie's going to come over us tomorrow. We've got storm shutters on our house, I just hope we don't lose power or have any trees come crashing down.

Yep, it looks like I'm probably gonna be hit twice. Today we got heavy rain and wind from Bonnie, and as Charlie moves north, more rain and wind! 8O

We actualy got hit hard with wind, HEAVY rain and several tornados touched down around here.

One was just a few miles from my kids school and they made them all sit in the hallway along an inside wall.

More t-storms to come tonight and for the next few days.
Already starting to flood in places.

I actually went to the beach and shot some pics today, very little rain, very high tides and rough seas, but I expect some serious weather issues in the next 24 hours.

i just got back from the store (been working all day) OMG it's NUTS 8O people are getting :2gunfire: :rocket: over bottled water and canned goods. glad i already had some stuff. gonna be a rough coupla days if it actually gets us. Be safe everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom