Bought another 55 gallon tank at the PETCO $1/gallon sale...LOL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
150 galn 2nd floor

All you do is run the weight (length )of the tank in a cross pattern to the floor joists. >> ex. Horizontal running joists in floor then tank needs to sit vertical. A >> T Pattern. PS>>> >>No Liability for my advice . This is what Ive found is safe & works/worked for me. 3 story house & tanks on all. . And closer to wall the better. (obvious> i Know)
Also an Addict. LOL!!

addiction issues

then get another one. just try different shapes then its not so bad. AND build your stand up so u can have an over & under. one top one bottom. if i can figure how tom post pics ill show my over under stand. not a biggie to do. Just same foot print at bottom & enough height to get in & service it & hang a light whatever. Then U wont feel soaddicted just organized.LOL!

LOL!! I'm SCURD to do all that! I worked on the trim for my new stand tonight! I just need to sand it, make the doors, and stain it...:D

lol! All I know is I think my floor would cave!! Wonder if my homeowners insurance will cover that?? Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom