boy do I feel stupid...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
...so I came here for some cheering up.
Trevor and I went out to run some QUICK errands earlier. He needed a haircut before we attend a friend's weeding and I went to pick up cat food, bird food and roughage for the rodents. I was feeling pretty good—most of the stuff was on sale and I picked up another costume for Squirrel (at a buck a piece, how could I pass that up?). There was a large storm drain with a sketchy looking grate over it behind the car. As I closed the trunk, I did not step back far enough since I did not want to step on the grate and cracked the corner of the door right above my left eye. I was in shock for a few minutes and then my tears started streaming down my face. Luckily Trevor was done at that time and drove us home. I have a massive headache and a lovely pink welt over my eye. Here I am in pain and the ice pack isn’t helping. Guess it’s time to lie down again.

Oh no! That really stinks. I recently missed a step on my porch and fell down the rest of the way. Skinned my knees and my palms. AND I did all this in front of my husband. :oops: I hope your head feels better soon! :D

Thanks for all the kind words. Before Trevor left for work, he told me the bump should be gone in three days or so. I still feel pretty stupid and my sister is coming up tomorrow to attend our friend's wedding. I'm not a big makeup wearer, but if the redness keeps up, I will have to do something about it.

At least Dr Trevor is able to take care of you... sending a hug... Call me if you need anything I will be in Spokane on friday..

My sister is coming up tomorrow :( I wish I had time to grab some lunch with you.

My headache has subsided, but the welt is noticeable :oops:

take some advil.. that always helps and its an antiinflammatory and will help reduce the inflammation.. hope you feel better!

Update--the bump is still tender and pink, but as long as I don't walk into anything (it's been known to happen), I should have a productive day of baking and packing. Thanks again everyone!
img_530509_0_8193ae6e55f90323775e12fe264a5877.gif

Sorry to hear about your fiasco Menagerie! :( Glad to hear the bump is doing better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom