Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-05-2007, 03:46 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am so sorry for your loss. I just shed a tear for you reading that. My heart goes out to you.

shayfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Send a message via MSN to Zagz
Glen as I said before, I can empathize, although that does little to make you feel any better. I wish I could tell you something that would actually ease your pain, if only for a moment. I lost my beloved cat of 17 years just before Christmas and am only just now finding myself able to talk about him without crying. My heart goes out to you and all your family. If you need anything, even just to talk or rant, please call on me.

AA Community Rules | AA TOS

Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict
It is THE hardest part of having and loving a family pet. Unfortunate... I am so sorry for you and your family.
Sicklid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:36 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
While nothing I type will ease the pain, I just have to say that as I scrolled down to see George's picture a tear came to my eye too. George is the spittin' image of "Mango"... an orange stray that adopted us about 15 years ago. Just showed up on the doorstep one day, a little worse for wear and beat up. And just like George, Mango was taken from us too soon when he was about 8.

I'm smirking now as I remember the little "mmmrrrrruffff" he'd meow out, as he bashed the top of his head into the bottom of my chin to "mark" me as his before settling down in my lap! He was the strangest, yet most lovable cat I've ever known. Eventually... you'll smirk too as you remember George.
Kurt_Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #15
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to roka64 Send a message via Yahoo to roka64
Sorry for your loss. We lost the white one last year, in my sig. Rudolph use to follow me everywhere and like to be slung over my shoulder. Just remember the good times and the tears will turn into laughter as you talk about the past.
Age is relative, you are only as old as you act....of course, this works in reverse....

Questions loved, heeded advice greatly appreciated!

Vote for AA
Good reading about:
Nitrogen Cycle
Fishless Cycling
Need more help?
Acronym List

roka64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

I'm so sorry about your cat. I've also lost several beloved pets in my life and I can sympathize with how you feel.
severum mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict
Aww, what a sweet kitty. So sorry for your loss, I know you and your family will miss him terribly.
newfound77951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to sherry
I am so sorry to read this. It is just awful. Be good to yourself and know that friends are mourning a little bit tonight with you.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict
You are all very special people, thank you all so much for your kind words. I can't tell you how much that means to us right now.
90 gallon, Crypt undulata "broad leaf" Lobelia cardinalis small and large form. H.corymbosa "compact" Crypt parva, Crypt Red Wendetti Downoi, Bacopa, Samolus Valerandi, Limnophilla Aromatica Alternanthera Reineckii lilacina(purple)
2x 150 Wt 10000k HQI Metal Halide, 2x 65 Wt 6700k-Colourmax
Glenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 06:34 AM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict
Oh ! I am so sorry for your loss .... I cant say anything more than I am so sorry for your loss may God carry you through!
pet memorial

rainbow bridge

Nanoreefing site
2 nanos
10 gallon ~6.5 gallon custom
Sadielynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com