BTK Killer caught

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
The BTK killer (bind tortue and kill) was apparently caught. His daughter turned him in because she was suspicious... he was apparently leader of the boy scouts, had a wife and daughter etc

The reason I mention this is because he is an unknown seriel killer, yet his actions were horrific.

That, and he stalked my mom. My mom knew that he would prolly never come after her again since its been 30 years, but it puts her mind to ease that he was caught. Thought I would share

Thanks for sharing. 30 years is along time to be burdoned with that type of memory and worry.

He was a Witchita killer.... but drove down to dallas following my moms friend, and he inturn stalked her
He finally left her alone and commited one more murder the following month, before he "disappeared"
So my mom never knew what happened to him, it has always been in the back of her mind since. Last year he resurfaced and sent some letters to the cops, and she made a point to call me every day and make sure my patio door was locked heh.

I just read this online. Horrific stuff he did. I'm glad he got caught.
Sick dirtbags like that are why we have the death penalty in this country.
lyquidphyre, I hope that your mom can sleep better at night now.

I heard the news report on xm radio yesterday about how they had someone for being supected as being BTK. What they said was ironic was this person was also on the 'watch' list back in the 70's but was something like a 'level 4' suspect and they never did any real questioning or testing of this guy. Just think it could have all been solved so many years ago...

Its great to know he is off the street and to wonder how many killings didnt get attriuted to him but should have.

One month after he quit stalking my mom he commited his "last" murder back in Witchita and last year he sent the police letters... craziness

I think they said his own daughter turned him in

lyquidphyre said:
I think they said his own daughter turned him in

He was pulled over in a trafic stop. That's what I read.

BTK is Wichita's most notorias serial killer. His real name is Denis Rader, he is 59 years old and he is a compliance officer for Park City Kansas. Denis is responsible for 10murders in Wichita. If you think about it, he really only killed women. the only two males that he killed were Joseph Otero and Otero's son. My dad went to Highschool with Vivki Weagerly who was killed in 1986. Vicki graduated from North High in 1979.

Denis has a wife and two children that are now grown. His childres names are Brian and Kelly. if you look at it...brian+kelly, b+k=BTK. do you get it?

if you want all the other information on it...you can go to http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/news/special_packages/btk/ for complete coverage. enjoy.

I didn't get to watch that one, but I watched all the CNN stuff. most of the stuff that they had said on there was a repeat of what they said about a week ago.

Its crazy because my mom lives in Dallas, and she would tell people about what happened to her, and no one had ever heard of him. I watched some of the stuff about him last night, I thought the daughter gave the police DNA or something...? I will definatly check that link out.

Ever notice that in all the "cold case" files, the perpetrator is listed in the file, but the previous investigators overlooked him/her or just couldn't prove it with the available techniques?

Hard to believe he stopped killing for so long, hope there aren't other victims not yet linked to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom