Bucket list for fish keeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to successfully breed and raise a batch of discus fry.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Pterois volitans lion fish (maybe when my clowns die)
Centropyge loricula flame angel (the fish that got me in)
Synchiropus splendidus mandarin fish
(A shrimp and goby pair)
Several species of coral.

Polypterus ornatipinnis ornate bichir, 3rd time lucky! First one jumped ship, second one died of worms.

90% of available plecs, I'd keep all of them if I could! So far I'm 5 species in, so I'm just a few hundred short!
(L128 most beautiful, most trouble, snails)
(Hypostomus sp. best nature/biggest, good character fish)
(L030 taught me all about soft water, impulse buy! Led to getting an RO unit)
(Gibbiceps sp. Big and boisterous, good character fish)
(L110 good algae eater peaceful prefers dark more than the others)

I will always have a figure 8 puffer so Tetraodon biocellatus, I have one at the moment, I'm sure I will outlive it so I will be getting another at some point in the future. He is my 3rd F8 so far.

"Sharks with lazer beams attached to their frickin heads"- doctor evil

Candy basslet
Cowfish
Discus
Multies
Chisanthani Alleni rainbow fish sp?

Fishobsessed7

Have a lake tanganika community 100 gallon, with inverts and fish from lake tanganika

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Freshwater Rays

125gal Waiting for C/A cichlids , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal "wet pet "oscar , 75 gal empty setting up for ????10gal & 56gal column cycled but no stock

It's so hard to chose a bucket list. When i win the lottery i'll buy a house somewhere i can snorkel or scuba dive in fresh, salt or brackish water and just enjoy the wild fish and environments.

I will do a reef tank with corals at some stage.
My medium term goal is a 4x2x2 foot tank. I'd like to go high tech with this one. All my current tanks either lack height to grow good stem plants, or depth to delineate good lines of foregound, midground and background plants. This tank in my mind would be a good size to add good variety in terms of fish and plants.

Back
Top Bottom